We couldn’t do it without their support:
- RéCYCLE bike seeker in Little India are servicing our trishaw free of charge, we are forever grateful to them. Give them a visit and like their Facebook page
- Holship gave the freight cost from Denmark to Singapore as a gift because they too want to give the elderly of Singapore wind in their hair, we love them for it. They do global transport, check them out: www.holship.com
- The Salvation Army, the Family Services Center on Beo Crescent road were the first ones in Singapore to adopt Cycling Without Age, they have been supporting us ever since. We are so happy to continue riding with them.
- Ruqxana from Cookery Magic, offers our pilots and passengers a cooling drink when they are in the Siglap area on the trishaw, enjoy her hospitality at 117 Fidelio Street.
- The Nail Social offers a free treatment to our pilots and passengers, isn’t that sweet? They’re on the second floor at 42A Haji Lane
- Our friend John Iversen, who works in Singapore with shipping and who helped us import our very first trishaw and supported us all along the way.
The Salvation Army
Would you like to be featured on this page? Got something you want to share with us? Please reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org